Decompression Therapy System
Spinal Decompression Therapy is used to treat Disc syndrome or Spinal Degeneration. It involves stretching the spine using a motorized traction table to relieve back pain, leg pain and neck pain caused due to spinal degeneration without any surgical procedure. Decompression therapy is considered as a safest and leading method to treat Disc syndrome than invasive procedures. HMS Medical Systems Offer the Latest addition to its family of physiotherapy equipments, The SPINETRAC which is a state of art Decompression Therapy System.
Our Decompression Therapy System Range
Spinetrac is a High-Quality Durable Spinal Decompression machine. It is designed with a motivation to provide high-quality, reliable and effective equipment at a reasonable cost. Our equipment ensures safety, comfort & fast recovery for the patients. HMS SPINETRAC is easy to use, offer longer equipment lifecycle and has lower operating cost for the therapist.
- Saunders cervical system
- Supine treatment
- Prone treatment
- Side-lying decompression (Antalgic positioning)
- Carpal / Wrist device
- Hip / Angle device
- Increase treatment options : Back, Neck, Hip, Knee, Carpal traction / Decompression
- Multipurpose treatment & Manipulation table
- Increased result on disc patients
- Patient stabilization ( Provides axilla posts)
- Spinal traction / Decompression is highly effective and well researched
- Adjustable table height from 21” – 43” (54cm – 110cm)
- Pelvic tilt section 0o to 24o manually adjustable
- Repositionable headpiece
- Adjustable arm rests
- Model : Spinetrac – Decompression Therapy System
- Operation Mode : Electrical
- Usage : Clinical, Hospital, Personal
If you have any queries. Please enquire our representative will get back to you shortly.