INDOTHERM – 500W – Shortwave Diathermy
INDOTHERM 500 is a heavy duty shortwave diathermy equipment can be used in hospitals and big clinics. It is mounted in castors to move from place to place. It has plastic moulded multi-position arms set for setting the treatment place without disturbing the patient. Digital timer for setting the treatment time.
- Rapid Reduction of wounds
- Rapid re absorption of haematomas and oedemas
- Powerful Stimulation of the Peripheral Circulation
- Post-Traumatic and post operative disorders such as arthropathy, confusion, distortion,haematom.
- Other Disorders such as ankylopoietic ,Spondylosis , Bursitis, coccygodinia, myalagia(acute) and chronic sinusitis.
- General frequency 27.12 MHz
- Output Power 500 W
- Timer digital timer 0-99 min. with acoustic signal and automatic cut-off.
- Mains Voltage 220V/50 Hz
- Dimensions Lx B x H 35 x 48 x 75cms.