Computerized Laser Therapy Equipments
The Computerized Laser Therapy Equipment DIGILASER is intended to cure the pain using effective method. This Laser Therapy Equipment is featured with advanced options like multiple probes, shortcut keys and large display screen. Laser Therapy is used to cure the pain efficiently. This method of curing is also called as “photo bio-modulation”.
This Laser Therapy Equipment is equipped with various curing methods i.e. low level laser therapy (LLT), laser Bio-stimulation and cold laser therapy. These ranges of Laser Therapy Equipment are ideal for wound healing, Nerve regeneration, pain management, Cosmetic Regeneration, etc.
Available with Rechargeable battery
- Diabetic wound healing
- Skin ulcer
- Mouth ulcer
- Soft tissue injuries
- Dermatological conditions.
- Rheumatic conditions.
- Degenerative Joint Disease.
- Post-Traumatic and Post-Operative condition.
- Circulatory disorders.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Conditions for which acupuncture is indicated.
- International Standards and Specifications.
- Automatic Calculation of Joules & Power.
- Choice of two Probes pointed & Cluster.
- Large Graphic LDC Display.
- Light Weight and easy to operate.
- Plastic Moulded Cabinet.
- Laser Protective Goggles.
- Universal Input Voltage 90V-270V.
- Laser Type Ga Al As.
- Output Power 40mW (Max).
- Laser Probe Pointed & Cluster.
- Wavelength 650 mm.
- Treatment time 0-99mins.
- Laser Classification Class III B Laser (50% Pulse duration) 5-2000 Hz.
- Display 128 X64 Graphic LCD Display to show all parameters.
- Mains voltage 90-270v/50 or 60 Hz
- Safety Class Class I ,type BF according to IEC 60601-1
- Dimensions L X B X H-29 X21 X11 cm
- Weight 2 Kg